In this episode, Dean Rogers shares how he became a real estate investor and took a significant shift in his career in search of freedom. Dial in to learn about finding the best wholesale and fix-and-flip deals and why you should start getting into the self-storage space. Tune in and develop yourself for tremendous success!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Why you should nurture your interest in real estate
- The power of having grit and making the most out of it
- What makes self-storage better than multifamily investing
- Advantages of seller financing in today’s market
- The primary benefit of self-storage investing
ABOUT DEAN ROGERS
Dean Rogers began his career in the NFL with the San Diego Chargers. Dean soon realized that if he kept playing, his health would be at stake. After walking away from the NFL, he has been in the real estate industry since 2013, leading him to build a successful business in California. Since then, Dean has flipped and wholesaled hundreds of houses and has a rental portfolio of eight figures. He is passionate about real estate and helping others learn how to build wealth and freedom.
In 2022, Dean created The Wholesaling Playbook to provide a resource for others that want to take their real estate investing business to the next level. The Playbook shows step-by-step proven systems and best practices that we are using in our active 7 Figure business.
CONNECT WITH DEAN
- Website: Dean Rogers
- Podcast: The Dean Rogers Show
- Instagram: @deanrogersrealestate
- Youtube: Dean Rogers
- Tiktok: @deanrogersrealestate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.