Building Strong Self-storage Systems for Wealth Growth - Fernando Angelucci
Are you considering making your next large investment moves and wondering how to build processes that work? Hear it straight from Fernando Angelucci on the impact of metrics building, relevant market trends, effective acquisition, and exit strategies to be successful in that pursuit. Tune in now.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Self-storage wholesaling frameworks that work – Effective self-storage framework
- What does the wholesaling criteria look like over a period of time?
- Ground-up development success story and best practices
- Effective insights on how to win in inflation asset-priced environments
- Factors to consider on ground-building and establishing contingencies
- Ray Dalio
- Sam Zell
- Tools of Titans Audiobook & Hardcover
- Tribe of Mentors Audiobook
- The Austrian School of Economics Audiobook & Paperback
- Big Debt Crises Hardcover & Paperback
- Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order Audiobook & Hardcover
- What It Takes by Steve A. Schwarzman Audiobook & Hardcover
- John Burns
ABOUT FERNANDO ANGELUCCI
Fernando Angelucci worked at Dow Chemical, a Fortune 50 company, rolling out a flagship product estimated to gross $1B in global revenues. When he was 23, Fernando started doing real estate in the residential side with wholesaling and acquiring residential rentals. Fernando then went on to build a multi-family rental portfolio spanning the Midwest. In preparation for the next down cycle, Fernando and the team divested from residential real estate to focus on self-storage.
Fernando graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a B.A. degree in Technical Systems Management. Fernando currently resides in Chicago, IL.
CONNECT WITH FERNANDO
CONNECT WITH US
Please make sure to subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode!
Leave us a 5⭐ rating on Apple Podcasts and write us a review.