When you have no money, no leverage, no capital, how should one start? In today’s episode, Nick Hubert shares his entrepreneurial passion and mission for going out there, getting started, and building sustainable businesses to achieve passive wealth. Don’t miss out!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- What are the best risk-adjusted returns in the self-storage business?
- Best practices on raising private equity and shifting to investing from small to large-scale self-storage
- Practical recommendations of systems and tools used for property management
- Effective branding tips that can help you beat the competition
- The importance of diversification
- Storage Squad
- Building in Public, Growth, and Twitter Mastery with Moses Kagan | EP 26 – The Nick Huber Show
ABOUT NICK HUBER
Nick sold his service business in January 2021 for 7 figures and now focuses on his real estate business full time. He has acquired 42 self-storage facilities with over 1,000,000 square feet under management. He has raised over $20M in outside capital for the acquisitions and is fully vertically integrated with 31 employees on staff from acquisitions to finance to operations and customer service.
CONNECT WITH NICK
- Website: Bolt Storage LLC
- Podcast: The Nick Huber Show Apple & Spotify l The Sweaty Startup
- YouTube: Sweaty Startup
- Twitter: @sweatystartup
CONNECT WITH US
Please make sure to subscribe, so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us a 5⭐ rating on Apple Podcasts and write us a review.