There’s no other industry as profitable as banking. So, we invited Sarry Ibrahim to share how banks operate and ways you can start thinking like one! We’ll also discuss Infinite Banking and the benefits of a whole life insurance policy. Watch until the end of this episode to find out more!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- How to make the most of the money borrowed from your life insurance policy
- Main reasons people don’t leverage The Infinite Banking Concept
- Benefits of using whole life insurance policies as a fund source for RE investments
- Top tips to ensure that your whole life insurance is set up to meet your goals
- One of the biggest challenges of entrepreneurship
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy | Paperback: https://amzn.to/40o88xs, Kindle: https://amzn.to/3ngN9Oa, and Hardcover: https://amzn.to/3TKlul7
ABOUT SARRY IBRAHIM
Sarry founded Financial Asset Protection after learning about the Infinite Banking Concept. He saw this as an opportunity to save retirement accounts, real estate properties, and businesses from market failures and other risks. Sarry believes the number 1 rule to your money is ensuring it lives somewhere safe and accessible.
As Sarry states, when working with clients, “it is never an either/or situation; it is a both/and situation. We want you to integrate the solutions we recommend alongside your business and real estate portfolio to have a double-compounding effect on your money.” Sarry earned his MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management in Chicago, IL, and has consulted companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Allstate Insurance, Humana, and Cigna Healthspring.
CONNECT WITH SARRY
- Website: Thinking Like A Bank: https://thinkinglikeabank.com/
- Podcast: Thinking Like a Bank | Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/thinking-like-a-bank/id1555903014, and Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6m5XsxjlDzXw9T9nbWU5wj
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe! so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.