Put yourself in the best position to scale your business with Levi Brackman as he discusses his expertise in securities law, the latest trend, and strategies in real estate syndication, plus ways to raise unlimited capital as an operator. Keep listening to drive success, create passive long-term wealth, and syndicate like a pro today!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The difference between 506(b) and 506(c) offering
- Advantages of having an investing portal when raising capital
- Reasons you need to diversify your portfolio and investor base
- Important things you should be mindful of as an operator
- Why should you limit the use of IRR as an investment tool
- Business blind spots investors should be aware of in this market
ABOUT LEVI BRACKMAN
Levi Brackman is the CEO and founder of Invown, a home financing and investment startup. Four years in corporate America with positions spanning from independent contributor to an executive leading managers of teams.
A business-savvy executive and an innovative outside-the-box strategic thinker and complex problem solver with a unique and proven ability to lead and work across an organization, as well as with outside partners, to get things done, drive revenue and delight the customer. He built a world-class and highly scalable data science/AI capability at a mid-size publicly traded company. He authors close to one thousand articles and several books and is the lead author of the bestselling book “Jewish Wisdom for Business Success,” published by AMACOM, published in eight languages.
CONNECT WITH MADHAVI
- Website: Invown
- LinkedIn: Levi Brackman
- Twitter: Levi Brackman
- Email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe! so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.