Get to know how it’s done at the executive level with Ken Lange, as this episode’s C-suite conversation tackles the function and management metrics utilized to keep a company’s operation at its peak. Stay tuned to grasp the knowledge to develop your team’s competency and achieve all your objectives!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Why values are crucial in finding quality partnerships
- What role does a CFO do in maneuvering company progress
- The importance of checking your properties’ financials regularly
- Conservativeness: How it can help you in self-storage investing
- A business leader’s daily duty that can nurture long-term success
ABOUT KEN LANGE
As the CFO of TriCore Investment Group, Ken is responsible for the organization’s strategic financial leadership and its affiliated companies. He leads all financial-related activities through his extensive experience and practical communication skills. Ken Lange has established a stellar reputation for economic efficiency and intuitive real estate understanding.
Ken is a native of Kissimmee, Florida, and his professional development began in information technology and sales. He was later attracted to the real estate industry, where he felt he could leverage his professional skill sets and build himself as an entrepreneurial leader.
CONNECT WITH KEN
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe! so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.