Developing real estate is a process, whether it’s a hangar, industrial, apartments, or self-storage. Brandon Grebe teaches us a valuable lesson in commercial real estate: being stubborn, taking the long route, and embracing the proper business discipline when doing deals. Be sure to pull out your pen and paper and list everything you want to remember.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Benefits of doing feasibility studies in real estate through a 3rd-party firm
- Focused asset classes in the commercial space to consider for investment
- The value of managing business with the right experts
- Current market trends to accommodate more flexibility and the economic cycle
- The process of acquiring storage properties and effective exit strategies
- FNL Airport
- National Storage Affiliates (NSA)
- Preferred Regional Operators (PROs)
- Inside Self-Storage World Expo | Las Vegas 2022
ABOUT BRANDON GREBE
Brandon Grebe is the principal partner at GYS Development LLC, which specializes in self-storage acquisitions and development. It co-manages the Blue Sky Self Storage brand and is a Grow Your Storage LLC division, a Texas-based property-management firm. Brandon focuses on expanding the company’s real estate portfolio by finding and acquiring new sites. He’s developed 20 sites in six states in the last six years.
CONNECT WITH BRANDON
• Website: GYS Development LLC
CONNECT WITH US
Please make sure to subscribe, so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us a 5⭐ rating on Apple Podcasts and write us a review.