We had James Reid, who dropped by our booth at the Inside Self-Storage (ISS) World Expo 2022 in Las Vegas. He shares a ton of golden nuggets regarding facilities conversion, getting started in the self-storage space, and the value of giving back. You don’t want to miss this!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Advice on how to get started in self-storage and conversions
- Steps to promote community and inclusiveness when running development projects
- Effective marketing strategies to help blow up the exposure of your facilities
- Initiatives to give back to the community
ABOUT JAMES REID
James serves as the President of StorCo Storage. He is also an avid business investor in storage and has created a company for other like-minded investors to join on projects. He currently owns three locations of climate-controlled facilities in the St. Louis Metro area and Wood River, Illinois. He also has thirteen residential rentals in the St. Louis Metro area.
Currently growing the StorCo Storage brand and looking for investors to join him, the goal is to have 500 locations worldwide in the next 25 years.
At StorCo Storage, they get involved locally with different events and local market days. They want to come alongside communities and make a difference in each one.
CONNECT WITH JAMES
- Website: StorCo Storage
- Youtube: StorCo Storage
- Facebook: Self Storage Clubhouse Group
- Clubhouse: Self Storage Investing
CONNECT WITH US
Please make sure to subscribe, so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us a 5⭐ rating on Apple Podcasts and write us a review.