In business, capital is everything, so we always have to find new ways to acquire it. In today’s episode, Steve Parisi joins us to discuss using insurance policies to fund an investment. Make sure to hit that play button to learn the advantages of cash value life insurance and its vital role in building capital, and the disadvantage of utilizing it that you need to know.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- 3 core benefits of cash value life insurance
- The amount of cash that you can access from an insurance policy
- Different tax benefits or tax consequences from an insurance
- A unique strategy to leverage insurance for wealth growth
- What is the biggest drawback of whole life insurance?
- Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash | Paperback & Audiobook
- Bank on Yourself by Pamela Yellen | Paperback & Audiobook
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson | Paperback & Audiobook
- $100M Offers by Alex Hormozi | Paperback & Audiobook
ABOUT STEVE PARISI
Steve Parisi has been in the financial services industry since 2011 after graduating from Moravian College. He began in Medicare and Final Expense Insurance, but seeing it was not a good fit, moved on to a role as a Case Designer for High Cash Value life insurance policies at an individual planning firm. Two years later, Steve transitioned into a role where he modeled High Cash Value policies for corporations.
In 2015, Steve began an independent venture and started his company, IBC Global Inc. Starting out in a garage with two desks and one part-time assistant, he was focused on helping individuals set up High Cash Value policies. He quickly discovered a need in the industry that more agents are essential who are interested in helping their clients, instead of gaining a high commission. Due to his tireless determination, the company produced $115,000 in revenue that year. IBC Global Inc. has grown into a full-functioning professional office with over 40 W-2 employees. The company continues to hold the same high standards of education, prompt and thorough service, and of a follow-up process second to none.
While being highly dedicated to his work, Steve always manages to have quality time with his wife, Tara, and dogs. He also is a runner and gives priority to his volunteer work where he educates his neighbors about the Bible.
CONNECT WITH STEVE
- Website: IBC Global LLC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: IBC Global
- YouTube: Insurance Business Concepts (IBC) Global
- Twitter: @ibcglobalinc
- Linkedin: IBC Global
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.