It can be a nightmare for many investors to raise capital and manage self-storage facilities, so if you want to know how to level up your expertise in these two things, join us in this episode with Jeremian Boucher. As you dive in with us, you’ll learn about the organizational and business structure of an effective storage management team, raising capital and deploying it, and tips to earn investors’ trust.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The importance of differentiating tertiary, secondary, and rural markets
- How to effectively organize an in-house property management team
- The process of acquiring loans for self-storage investors during a recession
- Advantages of the fund model in raising capital and strategies to structure your returns
- Market predictions on the performance of self-storage within the US
ABOUT JEREMIAH BOUCHER
Jeremiah Boucher of Patriot Holdings specializes in the acquisition and development of self-storage, manufactured housing, and industrial properties. Since 2001, he’s aggregated a $280 million portfolio. His vision for Patriot Holdings is to grow his portfolio to over $1 billion assets within five to ten years. He has also recently released a book titled Finding Your Edge, is a regular contributor to Inside Self-storage, and has appeared on several podcasts.
CONNECT WITH JEREMIAH
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.