Today, our returning guest Kathryn East will be back on the show with common pitfalls new and existing owners make in their self-storage business. Get to learn the disadvantages of some storage facilities and how to resolve them in this episode. Make sure to listen in and acquire valuable tips from one of the experts!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The common self-storage gate issues to avoid
- Better ways to effectively communicate with your managers
- Advice on handling self-storage customer delinquencies
- A strategy for raising your storage facility’s rates and rents
- Why it’s important to have good communication and proper meeting schedules
- If you want to join gatherings of elite self-storage investors, visit thestoragemastermind.com to apply for the mastermind.
ABOUT KATHRYN EAST
Kathryn East is a wonderful Mentor/Coach with the Self Storage Investing Team and owner of Sopapta, LLC, who helps new storage owners valuate and define facilities to fit their goals. Kathryn is also an Operations Specialist specific to self-storage with 13 years of experience in the industry from ground level to ownership.
She is an experienced Executive Director with a demonstrated history of working in the executive office industry. She is skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Operations Management, Microsoft Word, and Coaching. Strong business development professional with a vast knowledge of the Storage Industry.
CONNECT WITH KATHRYN
- LinkedIn: Kathryn East
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.