In today’s episode, Jeremiah Boucher delves into the evolving landscape of the commercial real estate, providing valuable insights to assist investors in stabilizing their portfolios. We’ll also talk about the importance of being well-informed and adaptable to changes in the industry, so tune in to position yourself for success in this dynamic industry.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The economic climate and how it’s affecting underwriting in the RE industry
- Why you should balance capital preferences when investing in real estate
- Major drivers of real estate that you can benefit from long-term
- Challenges and opportunities in the self-storage industry
- How storage providers can benefit from a growing market of small businesses and individual
ABOUT JEREMIAH BOUCHER
Jeremiah is a value investor specializing in acquiring and developing alternative commercial real estate assets. He learned the real estate business from the ground up and currently owns and operates a $200M-plus portfolio of high-performing commercial properties. He has had a hand in retail, office, industrial, multi-family, single-family, and all facets of commercial real estate, which is how he concluded that alternative commercial real estate assets are the highest-performing, risk-averse investments. He has built his private equity and real estate management and development company, Patriot Holdings.
CONNECT WITH JEREMIAH
- Website: Jeremiah Boucher: https://jeremiahboucher.com/, and Patriot Holdings: https://www.patriotholdings.com/
- LinkedIn: Jeremiah Boucher: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremiah-boucher/
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe! so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.