Are you wondering if self-storage investment is still as good as advertised amidst the surging inflation? Let’s look into the data as to how self-storage does in different economic cycles, and Cory Sylvester joins the show to walk us through it. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what demand drivers are and how to achieve cash flow even at increasing rates!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Ways to approach the marketplace in the face of recession
- Effects of inflation on the demand for self-storage facilities
- How you can utilize third-party management as an investor
- Reasons to go after developmental opportunities in a changing economic cycle
- What high rental rates and square feet per capita means for the self-storage space
ABOUT CORY SYLVESTER
Cory leads site selection, investment committee, and technology architecture for DXD. His innovative efforts drive the evolving proprietary technology that is core to DXD’s differentiation. In addition to participating in the $53 million capital raise, Cory has built out the national real estate development team. He is a founding Principal of Radius+ and is responsible for overseeing the data validation efforts for Radius+’s core datasets. Before founding Radius+, he spent six years investing in technology companies at Columbus Circle Investors and J.P. Morgan Asset Management. He started his career at J.P. Morgan’s Investment Bank after graduating with a BA in Economics from Skidmore College.
CONNECT WITH CORY
- Website: DXD Capital | Radius+ | Union Realtime LLC
- Twitter: @hh1326
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.