With the recession looming ahead, how are investors dealing with it? Find out as Richard Wilson is pouring his insights into the real estate market and self-storage trends during these trying economic times. You’ll learn what assets are better to invest in now and how businesses could thrive in an economic downturn, so don’t miss this!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Current trends and changes in the real estate market
- Multifamily vs. self-storage during the present economic crisis
- Insights on financing deals and opportunities despite a recession
- The importance of utilizing all possible resources to keep updated with self-storage trends
- Why you should prioritize your health and relationships first
- The Fantastic Life by Mr. R. Craig | Paperback
- What It Takes by Steve Schwarzman | Hardcover & Audiobook
ABOUT RICHARD WILSON
Richard Wilson is a third-generation Eagle Scout, husband, and father of three and currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is the CEO and founder of the Family Office Club, the number one largest association of over 3000 registered ultra-wealthy families and their family offices.
Richard has helped to create and formalize over 150 family offices and counts a shark from Shark Tank, several billionaires, many REITS, and 700 plus investors with an average net worth of 28 million all as his clients. Richard works with the clients through investorclub.com and the Doctors Investor Club where he helps investors access various pre-screened direct investments.
His 22-person team operates multiple media platforms, including Dentist Investors LLC, investorresidences.com, billionaires.com, and commercialrealestate.com. Richard has also written three number one best-seller family office books on Single-family Offices, How to Start a Family Office, and Centimillionaire Strategies and he has obtained his MBA and studied post-master psychology through Harvard University’s ALM division.
CONNECT WITH RICHARD
- Website: Family Office Club
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.