Self-storage is the best-performing commercial real estate asset class when it comes to recession resiliency, and Marcus Faller is with us to tell us more about it. Tap in to know the difference between how institutional and retail investors make a move during a market crisis and more reasons to start investing in self-storage now!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Why more people are interested in self-storage investing recently
- The important role of a management group in your investing journey
- 3 qualities that build the reputation of Tricore Storage Fund
- Are there still opportunities to get into the self-storage space?
- The 3 primary advantages of being a self-storage passive investor
ABOUT MARCUS FALLER
Marcus is the Executive Vice President of Tricore Investment Group and a sales/marketing professional with over 20 years of experience exhibiting superior strategic planning and capital development skills with industry leaders (Fortune 50), Wall Street Financial Services Firms and Investment Companies.) He has a broad spectrum of knowledge across a diverse array of businesses. And that allows an ability to garner a distinct talent for developing general business and master plans, building national territories, creating investment programs, and raising capital in Real Estate, Venture Capital, Pre-IPO, Technology, Energy, Biotechnology, Film, and Tax Strategy sectors.
CONNECT WITH MARCUS
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (407) 420-3011
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.