This week, Dutch Mendenhall joins us to reveal how to promote betterment and excellence when leading a team and why it’s vital to uphold your integrity at all times. Find out how to be good at preparing for market crises, making better decisions, and more! This episode is a conversation you don’t want to miss!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Key principles in developing a successful team to work with
- Why you need to grasp and figure out your calling
- How to prove your integrity as an investor and business owner
- The power of humility in the real estate business
- Inspiring pieces of advice on your kickstart in self-storage investing
ABOUT DUTCH MENDENHALL
Dutch Mendenhall is the co-founder and CEO of RAD Diversified REIT and currently oversees six Real Estate Investment Funds (REITs). His company has commercial, residential, farming, and construction assets. He was a former baseball coach for the University of San Francisco and later pivoted to the business and real estate industry. He believes in taking care of people first: investors, the team that drives the funds, vendors, contractors, tenants, and many more.
In his spare time, Dutch enjoys spending time with his family. His top priorities in life are God, Family, and Health. He has a passion for assisting individuals to achieve the level of financial success that they could only dream of.
CONNECT WITH DUTCH
- Website: RAD Diversified – https://raddiversified.com/
- LinkedIn: Dutch Mendenhall (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dutchmendenhall/) | RAD Diversified – https://www.linkedin.com/company/raddiversified/
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.