In this episode, Chris Long shares his success story in growing a company that offers custom yards and storage spaces for contractors from the ground up. We’ll also chat about the importance of conducting market analysis, why you should trust the process, and believe in the value of your business ideas. Start listening to know more!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The essential nature of identifying the ideal and perfect avatar
- When is the right time to raise rents for your storage facilities
- How to select the best markets and the factors to consider
- Why it’s a priority to cater the needs of the local community
- Helpful pieces of advice on how to keep going as a real estate investor
ABOUT CHRIS LONG
Chris is the founder, CEO, and operator of Longyards Storage. He was born and raised in Ottawa, Canada, and had an entrepreneurial vision and mindset at a young age. Before venturing full-time into the real estate industry, he opened Conrad Construction in 2013 and served as a licensed carpenter. The first Longyards storage facility was built in his hometown. After seeing the massive potential of his business, he decided to move to the United States to grow and scale the business and provide storage spaces for more contractors and construction companies.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
- Website: Longyards
- Facebook: Longyards Storage
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:(941) 278-1995
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.