Scott Lewis is back on the show and will walk you through how to scale your business with your team effectively and why you should strategically head into a recession. We’ll also chat about decision-making and what makes optionality and flexibility valuable, so listen now ‘coz you don’t want to miss out on this episode!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The power of being flexible for both great and risky circumstances
- Best thing to exercise when bringing in new team members
- Why its recommended to have more than enough cash reserves
- How to create lasting relationships with your buyers and sellers
- A practice that can assist you during market downturns
- Thinking In Bets by Annie Duke | Hardcover & Audiobook
- Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb | Paperback & Hardcover
- Leadership by Doris Kearns Goodwin | Hardcover & Paperback
- The 4 Disciplines Of Execution by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, Jim Huling | Hardcover & Audiobook
ABOUT SCOTT LEWIS
Scott Lewis is the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Spartan Investment Group, LLC (SIG). He is responsible for the company’s strategic direction and ensuring it aligns with its mission, Improve Lives Through Real Estate. Before Spartan, Scott was a regional sales manager for a biotech firm, had various positions in strategic and project management for the federal government, and was on active duty as an Infantry Officer. He is an Iraqi Freedom Combat Vet and now an active US Army Reserves.
Scott has degrees in Chemistry and Marketing, graduating from Michigan State University. He also has an MS in Management from Catholic University and a Certificate in Project Management from Georgetown University.
CONNECT WITH SCOTT
- Website: Spartan Investment Group, LLC
- LinkedIn: Scott J. Lewis
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.