Finding the right sponsor could be risky and complicated for you as a new investor, but we’ll have you covered in this episode! We invited Brian Martinez back on the show to guide us with his expertise in evaluating sponsors, building connections, and advice on how to get started in real estate the right way. Tune in and take this opportunity to invest wisely in a changing market environment!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Things investors should consider when looking for the right sponsor
- Why sponsors must identify investors’ motivation, goal, and purpose for investing
- Best advice for people to start investing in real estate
- The role of having an online presence in attracting more investors
- Tips for underwriting deals for self-storage and other asset classes
- Better Business Bureau
- The Definitive Guide to Underwriting Multifamily Acquisitions by Robert Beardsley | Paperback
ABOUT BRIAN MARTINEZ
Brian Martinez is the Senior Business Development Representative of NuView Trust Company. Brian began his career in sales and business development with 15 years as a sales coach for a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company, where he built teams to adapt to new market trends. Brian has since used his industry knowledge to work his way up to his current position as the Retail Sales Manager at NuView Trust – a premier, regulated custodian for self-directed alternative investments.
Since working with NuView, Brian has had the privilege of developing new relationships with his clients and referral partners while helping them to continue building their wealth using self-direction. Brian’s passion lies in educating others on the endless investment possibilities afforded by using self-directed accounts and providing individuals with the right tools to get started on their alternative investment journey.
CONNECT WITH BRIAN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 407-519-9172
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.