What happens when you start asking yourself what you don’t know and become more aware of your strengths, unique ability, and value? In this episode, learn the simple 4-step system that creates long-term wealth from Ken Van Liew. Now, hit that play button and go build that skyscraper of your own. WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The impact of embracing a serving mindset and doing the right thing
- The power of going out of your comfort zone
- Practical tips on how one can spend more time on the more significant impact
- First few steps to take to get started in real estate
- The value of hiring the right people
- Toni Robbins
- Viewpoint Project with Host Dennis Quaid
- Richard Branson
- The Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan Audiobook & Hardcover
- Deep Work by Cal Newport Audiobook & Hardcover
ABOUT KEN VAN LIEW
Author, educator, engineer, and one of Manhattan’s most successful Real Estate experts, Ken Van Liew has garnered international praise for his work in various facets of the building trade. Starting his real estate career, a quarter-century ago, flipping and renovating homes, Ken has gone on to oversee the investment, finance, and development phases of numerous large-scale projects, and has a proven track record of successfully handling every aspect of numerous residential, commercial and retail projects.
Over the years, Ken has managed the syndication and development of numerous high-profile real estate developments totaling more than $1.35 billion dollars in capital investment. Ken is a #1 International Bestselling Author of Modern Wealth Building Formula, How to Master Real Estate Investing, and has shared his skyscraper and business experience worldwide. As an educator, he has shared his wisdom with students of his Global Real Estate Investment Academy.
CONNECT WITH KEN
- Website: Ken Van Liew
- LinkedIn: Ken Van Liew
- Book: Modern Wealth Building Formula
CONNECT WITH US
Please make sure to subscribe, so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us a 5⭐ rating on Apple Podcasts and write us a review.