Today, our guest Patrick Precourt, drills down what truly keeps us from becoming our best selves, how to unlock the excellence in you, adapt to a fast-changing real estate market, and the significance of embracing chaos and uncertainty. Learn all these in this meaningful episode!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- The significance of having a consistent behavior in real estate success
- What’s the most impactful thing that holds people back from achieving success?
- Advice on how to reestablish the belief in yourself
- Positive impacts of embracing changes and taking action forward
- Benefits of being authentic to yourself and valuing yourself
ABOUT PATRICK PRECOURT
Patrick Precourt has been a real estate investor since the late nineties specializing in short sales and flips and focusing on boutique senior living space. He’s also a real estate educator that is then, over the years, evolved into the individual peak performance arena, and that happened around 2012.
At the same time, he opened a gym called The Cage, a lifestyle fitness center with the heart and culture of martial arts that has become a giant laboratory for testing his performance-altering behavior techniques, which is what he’s most passionate about.
He is also an ultra-competitive guy who played rugby for 14 years and entered his first MMA cage match at the ripe young age of 42. His latest project is called the Maverick code, a 90-day program to change any area of your life and begin a lifelong journey towards excellence by changing and altering the way you think.
CONNECT WITH PATRICK
- Website: Patrick Precourt
- LinkedIn: Patrick Precourt
- Facebook: Patrick Precourt
- Instagram: @patrickprecourt
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.