In this episode, Dustin Heiner joins the show to inspire us by how he successfully got himself unemployed when he mastered passive investing in real estate. He also talks about the realities of being a full-time worker, controlling your finances, and protecting yourself from a probable financial crisis and recession. Acquire much value from this conversation and start getting yourself out of the employee mindset today!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
The importance of changing your mentality and knowing your value
Benefits of having passive income streams during a recession
Things to learn to recession-proof your personal finances
Practical tips on how to make more money from real estate
The power of education, connecting people, and building relationships
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki | Paperback & Audiobook
- To get a free real estate investing course, text “RENTAL” to 33777 or visit www.masterpassiveincome.com/freecourse.
- To obtain a 10% off when you buy a ticket for the May 2023 Real Estate Wealth Builders Conference in Phoenix, go to www.rewbcon.com and use the promo code “SCOTT”.
ABOUT DUSTIN HEINER
Dustin Heiner is the founder of Master Passive Income and the Real Estate Wealth Builders Conference called at REWBCon and Successfully Unemployed. Yes, that is his company and that also defines what he is.
Dustin is a real estate rental property investor who was able to make enough passive income from his business to quit his job when he was just 37 years old. And with this podcast, his YouTube channel, books, courses, and coaching, he now helps other people quit their job by investing in real estate or rental properties to live the dream life.
CONNECT WITH PATRICK
- Podcast: Successfully Unemployed Show
- Website: Master Passive Income
- Website: REWBCON
- Website: Successfully Unemployed
- YouTube: Successfully Unemployed
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe so you never miss a NEW episode! Leave us an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast.